How to get financial aid without hs diploma or GED?

my friend got financial aid without her hs diploma or a GED

how can i get financial aid the same way ?


You would have to speak to your school's financial aid office. To be eligible for fafsa, you must have a high school diploma or GED.

If your friend accomplished this - talk to your friend. Perhaps he/she is in a special program with institutional aid.