Here are some ideas for interview questions -
Questions for the coach:
How have you prepared for Friday's game?
Have the players done anything specific to prepare in practice?
Do you anticipate it to be a close game?
Who will be starting (playing)?
What do you anticipate to be the biggest challenge in the game?
What are you looking forward to most?
Questions for the players:
How do you think you performed? Was there anything that you wish you did different?
What did you learn from this game?
How do you plan to improve (or continue to do well) in the next game?
What was the most exciting part of the game?
What was your favorite play?
Ask them if they finished school or ever read a book.
1) Are the players hard to deal with?
2) Do you think the players are good?
3) Will your team win, according to you?
4) Do you feel prepared enough?
5) What are the main feelings you feel right now?
6) How do you coach your team?
7) Do you think your team will score many goals?
8) Do you enjoy your job as coach?
9) Are you proud of your team?
10) When did you first start/show an interest in coaching?
1) Did you feel you were good in that game?
2) How many goals did you score?
3) How much do you think you participated towards this game?
4) Will you continue to play football?
5) Do you hope to become better at this game?
6) Overall, did you enjoy playing this particular game?
7) Where did you learn to play football?