Really? Most of this stuff is so obvious - if you just read the question and thought about it you could figure it out. Maybe you should pay more attention instead of having someone else do your homework for you, but what the heck...
3.PowerPoint slides can be quite effective and used best when they (1 point)
* are used properly as an enhancement to the speaker's presentation.
4.Why does communication fail to occur in the majority of PowerPoint presentations? (1 point)
(this may be considered wrong by the teacher, but as far as I'm concerned, it's right)
* None of the above - the speech itself is not good
5.There is not much of a difference between PowerPoint and using a TelePrompTer. (1 point)
6.Which of the following is not one of the three PowerPoint presentations TJ mentions? (1 point)
(don't know who/what TJ is, but as far as presentations go...)
* The number of laughs you get
7.What are the advantages of projecting your images on a wall or screen? (1 point)
* All of the above
8.Which of the following is a disadvantage of projecting images on a wall or screen? (1 point)
(not a great question/answer choices - but I see this as a problem)
* People might not pay attention.
9.What is a disadvantage of putting data on the printed page? (1 point)
* It does not convey the emotion and passion a speaker has for his subject.
10.What is the advantage of putting data on the printed page? (1 point)
* All of the above
11.When using PowerPoint slides, it is very important to use the same ones that are on your handouts. (1 point)
(got me on this one - I don't use handouts)
12.How many ideas should you try to communicate in each PowerPoint slide? (1 point)
Thanks for picking my answer - I hope it helps you. These questions were mostly logic-type questions. Without studying or anything in advance, many of them could be answered just by spending a minute or two thinking about the options. I hope you are feeling better.
3. (c) are used properly as an enhancement to the speaker's presentation
4. (a) The slides are so complex, detailed, abstract and wordy they are boring to the audience
5. (b) False
6. (a) Practice your presentation so that you don't need to rely on your powerpoint.
7. (d) None of the above
8. (a) It is a poor and inefficient method of getting people to retain large amounts of data.
9. (c) It does not convey the emotion and passion a speaker has for his subject
10. (d) All of the above.
11. (b) False.
12. (b) 1
These answers are correct... i just took the test... The person above me did not get them all right..