True or False? PLEASE HELP?
1. A regular polygons perimeter can be larger than its area.
2. As the number of sides of a regular polygon increases, the measure of the sum of the polygon's exterior angles increase.
3. Is it possible for the measure of an interior angle of a regular polygon to measure 132?
True true false.
1. Meaningless. The units used to measure area are different to those that measure length.
3. False. The interior angle of a regular polygon is given by (n-2) × 180° / n where n is the number of sides. Make this equal to 132 and you'll see its insoluble. You'll also discover that the internal angle of a heptagon is about 128.6 degrees and that of an octagon is 135 degrees, so the polygon with interior angles of 132 would have to have 7 and a bit sides. Nonsense.