A biologist should answer this, not an engineer. I'll try my best.
1. What is the relationship between a polymer and a monomer?
A polymer (poly = many) is made up of many monomers (mono = 1)
2. Explain how both nucleic acids and proteins are polymers. Be sure to describe the monomers that make up the polymers.
Nucleic acids and proteins are composed of chains of mers (monomers). RNA reads DNA and makes proteins using mers.
3. Compare and Contrast How are carbohydrates and lipids similar? How are they different?
insufficent data for me.
4. Infer Explain how the bonding properties of carbon atoms result in the large variety of carbon-based molecules in living things.
carbon can bond up to 4 electrons (up to 4 partners)
5. Biochemistry Why might fatty acids, amino acids, and nucleic acids increase the hydrogen ion(H*) concentration of a solution? Explain your answer.
i dont know