Because he is:
- Gets titls shot after title shot after title shot
- If he loses cleanily he still wants a title shot
- has had this gimmick of being superman for like 3 years.
I'm not a Cena hater but I am nowhere, nowhere near a Cena lover, I admire his work rate but the reason most people hate him is because he was champ for like 2 years not stop in 2005 - 2007. Only time he took a reasonable break from the title picture was 2008 and even then that was only because he was injuryed
because he refuses to turn heel. i have no other problem with Cena.
1. HE ACTS LIKE A SUPERHERO
2. CENA CAN'T WRESTLE HE GETS BEAT UP MOST OF THE MATCH THEN AT THE END HE COMES OUT OF NOWHERE AND BEATS THE GUY
3. ALL THE KIDS LIKE HIM
4. HE IS ALWAYS IN THE MAIN EVENT AND GETTING TITLE SHOTS
5 HE NEEDS TO GO ON TO SMACKDOWN AND LET UNDERTAKER COME ON RAW
I don't hate him I just hate that the main events are usually John Cena vs some heel.I like different things and Cena is always in the main event and I want to see something new.
he gets the **** kicked out off him for like 5 min
then he gets up like he ant been hit at all
dus 5 moves and wins
he is aquaman he sed it himself
i did not say superman because he called himself more of a aquaman lol
Well, I think I've made it pretty clear why I don't like Cena Squarepants. So, I'll leave this one to everybody else who doesn't like him.