A couple of questions about France!?
1. In France, if you say "je t'invite" to someone when you are going to do something out (café, restaurant, movies) you are offering to pay.
2. French teenagers love to drive their cars since their driving laws are relaxed.
3. Cognates are words that look alike in two different languages.
4. French teenagers love to get together with friends at a café.
1. false sur moi = on me
2. False have to be 18 to drive
3. ? but someone knows this one already in previous comment
4. true u will see lots of french eating together in a little cafe.
You can't drive until you're 18
Cognate is in the dictionary
1. True2. False3. True4. True